Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.
And since you only get 140 characters for each tweet, couldn't you use a photo now and then to get your point across?
You can do just that with TwitPic! Using this service, you can quickly and easily upload your photos to your Twitter account with a tiny url.
It's super easy to use. Here's how:
1.) Log in to TwitPic using your Twitter username and password.
2.) Upload the photo you want to post from your computer.
3.) Add your comment and click "post it"!
That's all there is to it!
I think TwitPic expands Twitter's limited communication range and helps you to connect a little more personally with your followers.
Okay, now on to Tweet Me Tuesday...
• Tweet this post! Then visit Kristen at Hands, House, Heart Full. She is my wonderful co-host in this Blog Hop!
• Link up a post you’d like Tweeted using Linky Tools below. It can either be your most recent post or an older, favorite post you'd like to share with a new audience.
• Follow me and Kristen on Twitter! (if you’re not already)
• Visit the links below and Tweet as many posts as you'd like (linked below).
• Follow as many of these bloggers as you’d like on Twitter. (You can follow their blogs, too.)
• When you Tweet a blogger’s post, leave a comment telling them you tweeted it as part of Tweet Me Tuesday.
If you tweet at us/about us/for Tweet Me Tuesday please use the hashtag #TMT. It makes it easier for us to find your tweets! Not sure about hashtags? See Kristen's post.
Finally, please remember that Tweet Me Tuesday is about Linky Love! Please don't just leave you link and fly off! Visit as many of the others listed as you can. The more you interact with others, the more benefit to everyone.
Alright -- get to tweeting!