Does your Twitter account need a little oomph?
Well, do I have a website for you!
I just recently discovered a fabulous Twitter resource called Social Oomph. I have yet to tap all it's great possibilities, but here are a few that might interest you:
1.) It will automatically send your own customized welcome message to new Twitter followers. You can even write several welcome messages and it will randomly rotate your messages.
2.) It can auto-follow those who follow you.
3.) It even allows you to schedule your tweets to post at specified times. This might come in handy if you want to schedule tweets about new blog posts.
And I'm just scratching the surface of what Social Oomph can do to make Twitter a bit more personalized and easier to manage.
And, best of all, it's free! All you have to do is register.
Okay, now on to Tweet Me Tuesday...
• Tweet this post! Then visit Kristen at Hands, House, Heart Full. She is my wonderful co-host in this Blog Hop!
• Link up a post you’d like Tweeted using Linky Tools below. It can either be your most recent post or an older, favorite post you'd like to share with a new audience.
• Follow me and Kristen on Twitter! (if you’re not already)
• Visit the links below and Tweet as many posts as you'd like (linked below).
• Follow as many of these bloggers as you’d like on Twitter. (You can follow their blogs, too.)
• When you Tweet a blogger’s post, leave a comment telling them you tweeted it as part of Tweet Me Tuesday.
If you tweet at us/about us/for Tweet Me Tuesday please use the hashtag #TMT. It makes it easier for us to find your tweets! Not sure about hashtags? See Kristen's post.
Finally, please remember that Tweet Me Tuesday is about Linky Love! Please don't just leave you link and fly off! Visit as many of the others listed as you can. The more you interact with others, the more benefit to everyone.
Alright -- get to tweeting!