Tweet Me Tuesday is back!
Each Tuesday, Kristen from Hands, House, Heart Full and I have been hosting this Blog Hop to help bloggers increase their Twitter presence. We also include a weekly Twitter tip. So when you leave here, stop over and visit her, too!
Today's Twitter Tip: When you Twitter, always ask yourself, "What value am I providing to my Followers?" I used to think that Twitter was just a running account of your day. I thought that would be the most incredibly tedious and boring thing ever! But I'm learning that it's a great way to provide valuable tips, quotes and resources to your followers -- in your area of interest. (In my case, that's parenting.) This may be elementary stuff to Twitter fanatics, but as someone who is just beginning to jump into Twitter, I found this tip really helpful and enlightening. It helped to give me focus.
Okay, ready to join in on Tweet Me Tuesday? Here's how:
• Tweet this post!
• Follow me and Kristen on Twitter! (if you’re not already)
• Link up a post you’d like Tweeted using MckLinky below. It can either be your most recent post or an older, favorite post you'd like to share with a new audience.
• Visit the links below and try to Tweet at least five posts (linked below).
• Follow as many of these bloggers as you’d like on Twitter. (Follow their blogs, too, if you want!)
• When you Tweet a blogger’s post, leave a comment telling them you tweeted it as part of Tweet Me Tuesday.