Do you risk bodily harm when opening your closet?
Are you putting off doing something about it until you “have more time”?
Yea. Me, too.
Guess what? I’m ready to wage war! Are you with me?!
Then join me in Operation Organization: The Battle for Order beginning July 31st! Every Friday for the next eight weeks, we will choose an area of our homes to reorganize. At the end of the challenge, we will have EIGHT reorganized areas of our homes. Woo Hoo! Can you smell victory?!
Let me make one thing clear. This is NOT about perfection. It is about less stress and conflict and more efficiency. It’s about transforming our homes from messy to marvelous!
Here are the battle plans:
- The challenge is from July 31 – September 18 (8 weeks).
- We will tackle ONE organization project in our homes each week. Projects can be SMALL – cleaning out a drawer or tackling a pile of clutter. Even “little” jobs can make you feel so much better about your home!
- Every Friday, beginning July 31, post your goal for the week on your blog. Please copy the code to my cute little button (in my right-hand sidebar) to go with it, so others can learn how they can join the battle! Then come here and leave the link to your organizational post via Mister Linky.
- Try to visit as many of the other blogs as you can, so you can meet new blogging friends and we can support and encourage each other!
- Email me your Before and After photos! I will post them every Friday. I'll be giving away a prize each week (great gift certificates). Before and After photos are not required, but you will get an extra TWO entries into the prize drawings if you send them! I think it would be GREAT if we could see each other's progress and share ideas! Please email them to email@example.com.
Every Wednesday and Friday, I will post organizational tips and resources to help us along the way, as well as your Before and After photos and other updates on your progress – and mine!
Just think. By mid-September, you’ll have eight projects done!
Alright, soldiers, if you’re ready to be deployed, here’s what you do:
- Leave me a comment below!
- Tell your other blogging friends about Operation Organization! The more the merrier. More friends? Good. More clutter? Bad.
- Post your first organizational goal on your blog on July 31 along with my button or a link to this post.
- Come here and leave your post’s link on Mister Linky.
- Follow the “battle plans” above throughout the Challenge. I'll remind you along the way!
You’ve got your marching orders. Now enlist! And that’s an order!